The MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer has a massive build volume and offers the best price/performance in its category.
Massive build volume
• 30.5 L x 30.5 W x 45.7 H cm (42,475 cm3) [12.0 L x 12.0 W x 18.0 H in] (2,592 in3)
• Make extra-large industrial prototypes, models, and products.
• Think and build bigger than ever.
• Print multiple things at once so you can get to work on your next design sooner.
The best price/performance in its category
• Save with low-cost consumables Compare to your consumable cost to see the difference!
• Fifth generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality, and reliability.
• The MakerBot Replicator Z18 is powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform.
• The MakerBot Replicator Z18 is app and cloud enabled.
• USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi connectivity creates a seamless production workflow.
• Enclosed and heated build chamber designed for printing large models with minimal curling.
New reliability features
• New MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder
o Is easy to swap or replace
o Detects filament absence and automatically pauses your print
o Sends notifications to MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile apps
• New H-bot gantry design
• New motion controllers
100-micron layer resolution
• Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models.
• Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don’t need sanding, finishing, or postproduction.
• Make realistic prototypes and models for demonstrations and presentations.
• Choose settings that range from fast draft to finer resolution.