Material Jetting rapid prototyping services is similar in concept to 2D inkjet printing on paper. A printhead moves around the area above the build platform, jetting photosensitive polymer resin in the cross-sectional shape of the object. As the plastic is laid down, a UV lamp passes over the plastic and hardens it. The process is repeated as each layer is laid down over the other until a complete 3D object is formed.
Material Jetting 3d printing has the added advantage of being able to 3D print using multiple materials at once. Objects can be produced with a variety of materials as well as customize the specific area where those materials are placed. This eliminates the need to print separate layers of different materials and assemble them later. In a single run, one can produce complete products with parts made from separate materials.
- What type of objects are best for Material Jetting prototyping services?
Material Jetting prototyping services provide a way to significantly reduce manufacturing time and resources. Photosenstive resin is offered in a wide variety of texture, hardness, strength, color, and material properties that suit many industries. Material jetting prototyping is specifically advantageous for biomedical applications. Material jetting 3D printing service outputs objects with extremely high layer resolution as low as 15 microns.
- Our Material Jetting Prototyping Services
Our three dimensional company maintains an exclusive suite of professional rapid prototyping services to suit any industry or application. Our team thrives on industry experience, quality control standards, and strategic alliances.
No matter the complexity of your project, we’ll offer:
1) Budget friendly service with fast turnaround times.
2) A consultative approach to creating your prototype design: service recommendations, 3D modeling, and material selection.
3) The largest network of material jetting rapid prototyping services on the west coast, with access to a diverse set of 3D printing equipment.
- How do I get started having my object 3D printed with Material Jetting prototyping services?
Feel free to contact us through our website or over the phone for any questions. We can provide you with prototyping services using our network of 3D printing resources. We’ll leverage a diverse set of services so that your product is done with speed, accuracy, and quality.